- A recognised University Degree preferably related to Finance and Marketing;
- Experience in the sales of insurance or financial products will be an advantage;
- Outgoing with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to converse in Chinese or/and Japanese will be an added advantage.
- Committed, highly motivated, dynamic, resourceful and result-oriented,
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
Successful candidates will be offered an attractive remuneration package which commensurate with relevant qualifications and experience.
Those interested are invited to submit their cover letters and applications stating their personal particulars, qualifications, together with photocopies of certificates, working experience, present and expected salary as well as contact telephone number together with a non-returnable passport-size photograph